London, United Kingdom
What Will You Learn?
- The concepts of capital adequacy under Basel II, III, and IV accords/frameworks and elaborate on the changes introduced by each framework.
- The key financial regulations around Basel Capital Adequacy requirements by examining the roles of BCBS, EBA, PRA, OSFI etc., in implementing Basel requirements.
- The key attributes/parameters used in deriving Risk-Weighted Assets (RWA) for credit risk.
- High-level analysis of the key changes introduced in Basel IV to Risk-Weighted Asset calculation for Credit Risk.
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis.
- Fundamentals of Jira & Confluence.
- Software Testing Methodologies.
- Real-life Work Experience.